I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 22: Wine Gift


I made my Mom promise not to peek at the blog till after Christmas, so hopefully she's not reading. I finished my last Christmas project this morning. It was this wine-themed embroidered kitchen towel.

If you know me in real life, you probably know that I don't drink. at. all. I just don't like what it does to people.

Therefore, I rarely give "spirits" for the holidays. However, this embroidery design from Urban Threads was too pretty to skip.

It has various white wine types making up a wine bottle shape. They also have a red wine version if you like that better.


The design combines 5 colors to make the bottle and I just had enough tans to do it. One is mustardy and one is a bit reddish, but I like the way they look together. This is stitched on one of my favorite towels from Williams Sonoma. I found a sampler size bottle of Pinot Grigio to go with it!

I missed posting yesterday because we are having internet problems. Hopefully I can get on again tomorrow!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html