I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 7: Embroidered Towel Gifts

Hello! Back again.
Today is December 7 and I'm pretty excited about how many gifts I have already completed!
This towel is for a swap at one of my Guild's Holiday parties. The winter toile design is from Embroidery Library, as is the next one!
Isn't this a lodge you would like to spend a vacation visiting? It looks so cozy with the stone fireplace. I'm not sure who will get this one - I might even keep it for myself!!
This kitchen towel is for my friend Karen, who just moved into a new house. I tried to incorporate colors from her new kitchen. I just need to get it in the mail!!

Tomorrow I'll be back with something very different for me: sewing with knits!! I'm dreaming of a new serger...fa la la la la...la la la la.

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html