I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 17: Cheery Table Runner

I like to keep a quilted table runner in the kitchen when we aren't using the table. It just looks prettier. I only have one, with a chicken theme, but now I have a holiday one as well!


I still need to bind it, but otherwise it is done. It was a quick sew! I asked Katie and Andy to choose some red and green Christmas prints and they chose the lime green with bright red. I started by following a pattern, but I ended up doing my own thing!

I put it on the floor to take pictures and Doggy immediately thought it was a new pillow. I think he likes it!


Here it is doggy-free.

I quilted the straight and diagonal lines. It makes the kitchen eating area very cheery!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html