I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6: Ornament for Quilt Friend

We had our Quilt Guild Christmas Party a few nights ago. We were asked to bring a handmade ornament to add to a quilted tree wallhanging for our hostess. She generously offers her huge, beautiful home whenever we have a gathering. I wish I had thought to take  a picture of the tree. It was about 48" tall and 18" wide and had buttons scattered on it to hold the ornaments.
I found this in the hoop embroidered owl ornament. It was part of a set with some cute ideas. They are meant to hold candy canes, but I had mine carry a seam ripper, to go with the theme.
The tree looked beautiful. I'd like to make one like it someday!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html