I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 5: Christmas Shirt Results!

Here is my favorite picture of the ones we got wearing the Christmas shirts. We had a lot of fun with this. Andy liked hanging between Mom & Dad! I bought the Santa hats at Walmart. I'm glad I did because it adds some color.  We got some beautiful shots of the 5 kids in red/green, too. I'll show those later when I share the ties I made for the cuties.
Today we took Carter to Agway to have a picture taken with Santa. He was wearing his red sweater, but it's hard to see! Then we went to some craft fairs and I moved the chicken coop to "winter quarters." Tomorrow will be Christmas tree day. We wanted to go today, but everyone is fighting a cold.
Tomorrow I will start showing some of the Christmas gifts I've been working on!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html