I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy Day Stitching...and another Winner!

Today was a great day for a little sewing. It was perfect out on my porch. I love hearing the rain beating down and it was cool enough for a sweater. I had some hot tea while stitching. We are on week 4 of the OFB Daygown Sew Along, which was adding entredeux to the sleeves and neck.
The neckline entredeux

Jeannie showed a wonderful finish for this, which makes the inside look almost as nice as the outside; and it was easier to do than it looked! I am really looking forward to finishing this little gown so I can see it on Andy. I love the way it is turning out so far.
The outside of the sleeve
The inside of the sleeve

I was unable to reach the winner for the giveaway, so I had my other daughter choose another name. The new winner is...Martha! Hopefully, I can contact her and she will enjoy the blanket kit.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Your day gown is looking great!!! I am looking forward to working on mine in the next day or so!!!

pinterest-dffa4.html