I was very excited when the Peyton Pretties Swimsuit pattern was released by Mimi's Kids. I really wanted to try it. Today I spent the day doing things with my kids, so I figured I deserved a couple of hours to do something fun. This suit took about 2 hours, but it's hard to judge with interruptions.
I have wanted to embroider "Berry Cute" since I got my machine, but my girls were already too old and I couldn't justify it for a boy. I had this green cotton seersucker left over from swim shorts I made for Andy, so I was trying to find a design that would coordinate. The green on the strawberry picture is accurate. I've always likes strawberries, so I used this one from Britt and added the wording in Embird.
Here's the back. It has elastic at the back and legs. I'm not sure these legs will fit Ella's chubby thighs, but we are getting together tomorrow, so if she's willing to try this on, I will see. The straps you see tie around the neck. It is a super cute pattern!!