I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Smocked Bloomers in my Favorite Fabric!


These little smocked bloomers are quick and easy to make. I have made 3 already! This one is from Kathy Dykstra's new pattern: Sweet Cheeks. Size newborn from my favorite Fabric Finders Strawberry Lawn! I recently purchased 6 more yards of this, so felt I could justify using a little.

Here they are with optional, removable fabric bows. I just pin them on so you can have 2 looks. The smocking is very simple waves.

Here they are modeled on an 8lb newborn size doll. I need to come up with some sort of top that shows off the bloomers.

The back has an elastic casing. I meant to put ruffles on the back, but I just kept on sewing till it was too late!

Next up: I will show off my watermelon version!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html