I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Beach-y Towels

These are some hand towels I embroidered for my Mom. She likes to use the small towels for guests by each sink and her house is near the ocean, so I often do sea-related items.
I digitized these fish. My Mom had a purchased towel with a similar design and it was ruined by bleach. I have made this for her a few times. I love the bright tropical fish, but the bleach invariably turns them pastel!
This design was a freebie at Embroidery Library. I thought it was cute and I like the sentiment, too.
These hand towels are about 9"x18" unfolded and I got a set of 12 on Amazon. They are very nice and soft and I think I have almost used them up!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html