I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone in Bloggerland! I made this little shirt for Davy to wear to Kindergarten for his Thanksgiving Feast last week. The embroidery design is from EmbLibrary. I like the various crafts kids can do with hand prints and we've done them all: ghosts, turkeys, Christmas trees, etc. This design is great, too, because it doesn't take forever to stitch with only 15000 stitches and 6 colors.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday tomorrow with family, friends, fun, and lots of delicious dishes!

2 comments:

Jan M said...

Perfect design for your little guy! Handprint turkeys always bring back so many special memories. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Elisabeth Rose said...

Thanks, Jan! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too, filled with many blessings!

pinterest-dffa4.html