I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beachy Pillowcase Set

 These scallop shell and kelp pillowcases are a gift I made for my Mom. My parents have a house near the beach and my Mom loves nice pillowcases on the beds, whether she enjoys them herself or pampers her guests with them. These 4 pillowcases were part of a set of sheets, so I just embellished the hem with machine embroidery and had a custom set for her.

The embroidery design is from Embroidery Library. It is actually a corner design, which made placement a little harder, but it was just what I wanted and stitched well, as their designs usually do.

I'm linking this post to White Wednesday at Faded Charm.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute! Love them.

Rebecca said...

How wonderful of you to make them for her!!!!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Those Shell Pillow Cases are Beautiful, What a lovely gift for Your Mom....
Cheryl

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Your pillow cases that you made for you mom are just beautiful... Happy White Wednesday!!! Blessings~~ Daphne

Heaven's Walk said...

So very pretty! Nice work! And I'll bet that they look great on your mother's bed..... :)

xoxo laurie

pinterest-dffa4.html