I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hand Knit Bonnets


I have been on a knitting kick this spring. I started with 30+ dishcloths and when I got sick of those, I moved on to some other items. Here is a bonnet that could be called "Knit in a Day" bonnet. It is a very soft worsted yarn called "Feels Like Butta" no, that's not my New England accent- it's really called that.
I love the pretty lilac color. This is a newborn size, modeled by Elisabeth, a doll my daughter made me! The pattern is Crooked Little Baby Bonnet.


Here;s another quickie knit. This one is the beautiful fan and feather pattern that I have fallen in love with. It's deceptively easy to knit but looks fancy.
Also in worsted weight yarn, this one is FREE on Ravelry HERE.
They both still need their ribbons attached.
I have several other knits to share and also some quilting! Lots of handwork lately.

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html