I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, September 15, 2014

A Wee Project, part 1

I stitched two little embroideries for sweet baby boys. Can you guess what I am making? I have several projects going at once and this one shouldn't take very long to finish. This train is from Artistic Designs. It is stitched in DMC 50 weight cotton thread. I love, love how soft it is and how it looks!
This design is 3 of Oma's Mini Baseball designs put together. This one is stitched in RA rayon, because I don't have bright colors in the DMC. I still used cotton thread in the bobbin, though.
I hope I will get these little projects done soon so I can share them with you!


2 comments:

Nell said...

Good morning. I like your little embroidery designs. Do you have a link for the Artistic Designs where you found them?

Thanks

Elisabeth Rose said...

Nell, here's the link: http://www.oregonpatchworks.com/items.php?did=139426&pid=139595

pinterest-dffa4.html