I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Austin & Ella

I haven't posted in a week! It's not that I haven't been sewing, it's that I've been so busy sewing and doing tons of other things! I'm absolutely overhauling my house, partly in preparation for the Baby Shower on Sunday and partly because it needed it!!
Here are 2 baby gifts I made this week:
My friend had a baby boy this summer and I found a soft minky blanket to embroider, as well as a little fleece outfit that co-ordinated perfectly, even though they are different brands.
  
 Of course, I had to embroider it with a monkey!
Here's the set. I think it will be cozy for Fall and winter!
Katie bought this pink hooded towel for my friend who we are having the shower for on Sunday.
 We added the name and a little elephant with a "shower". She picked the elephant to go with the name, "Ella" Get it? Every time I think of it, I remember the Ramona books and her stuffed toy, "Ella Funt". I won't tell my friend that one!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html