I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tidbits

What a busy month this has been! The end of school is always filled with activities, but this year it seems even more so. In the past week, I ran Andy's birthday party, chaperoned a field trip, attended a chorus concert, volunteered at 2 field days at my kids' schools, one dance recital dress rehearsal and had Father's Day. This week, 4 kids will finish school on 3 different days, we have an elementary school graduation tonight, and we are hosting a party for about 25 of the graduating 6th graders on Wednesday. Katie has an 8th grade party tomorrow night and Rosie has a dress rehearsal and 2 dance recitals at a performing arts center. Here are some pictures from the activities:
 At one of the field days, the kids made a 2012 and one of the Dads who is a pilot took an aerial photo!

 Rosie is our daredevil and loved this roller coaster that fell at a 97 degree angle, then did a loop! This was the field trip I chaperoned.

 At Davy's field day, I "taught" the classes to do the chicken dance, Cotton Eyed Joe, Macarena, and other dances.

Rosie had a preliminary dress rehearsal for her recital.
This is a sneak preview of the one little bit of sewing I did. I will show the whole outfit when it's done, but I can tell you that it's going to be really cute!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html