I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Part III: Dress or Suit?

Today's little outfit is similar to the last 2. Tomorrow's is a bit different. Are you sick of these yet? I'll be glad to finish these posts and move on to something else. 
 Do you see the "Best & Co. New York" tag? This one is either white with purple stitching, or was originally lavender and faded. It has the same sleeve and hem treatments and a little bit of loose smocking.
It has cute owls on the pockets.
I think the last outfit will decide: boy or girl? I hope you enjoyed seeing the cute embroidery on these little antiques. I have been working on Andy's Easter romper and I love how it's turning out. I hope to have it ready to share soon!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Lisa, I LOVE seeing these vintage garments! Keep them coming, along with your narrative on the details. You have quite a wonderful collection!!

Elisabeth Rose said...

Janice, thanks for the encouragement! I bet you know who these outfits were for: girl or boy!

Laura said...

Girl, because of the purple stitching.

Jeannie B. said...

I LOVE seeing your posts of vintage garments. They are such cute little outfits!h

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

This is adorable.

pinterest-dffa4.html