Sometimes I work on Embird at night after the kids are asleep. I realized yesterday that I had 5 designs made that I hadn't stitched. I've been testing designs for Juli at Sew Weird, so while I was set up, I stitched out these designs, too. The first one is a vintage baby. I like the way this one turned out. It actually started as a color picture from an old card.
Next up is my favorite: a redwork design of Andy at a day old. I made a photo into a line drawing in Picasa for my base. I used single stitching for the more delicate features and I like the way it came out. Wouldn't it be cute to digitize a picture of each of my babies to put on a quilt?
This vintage bunny would be cute for Easter. Oops...I forgot to trim the jump stitches! I think it would also be good for a bib- maybe with "I Love Carrots" underneath.
Last but not least, this is digitized from a drawing of Andy done by Rosie. He was about 5 months old. I definitely need to get better at eyes!
Rosie wants me to digitize a redwork design of her school to stitch on a t-shirt. That should be challenging, but fun. I also did an owl, but I haven't stitched that one yet.
I am nearly done the 1919 romper. It just needs buttons and buttonholes. I will try to finish tonight and post pictures soon. It turned out very big, but cute.
I am excited to be at 50 followers and I'm putting together a good give away to celebrate!