I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween! Costume Inspirations

Dalmation
Happy Halloween! Today I thought I'd share SOME of the costumes I've made over the years. I have made many more, but these are the ones I have digital pictures of, so it makes it easier to post while holding a baby! What is your favorite costume that you've made? Leave a comment; I love hearing from you!
I'm planning a few posts next week with some quick Christmas ornament ideas, so check back soon!!
Military Guy


Princess and Purple T-Rex

Japanese Geisha

1950's Poodle Skirt

American Girl Felicity

Green M&M

Native American Girl

2 comments:

Ellie Inspired said...

You have made some GREAT costumes!! You definitely inspired me! My boys would go nuts over that military uniform. And, I made an Asian outfit for my daughter last year for Halloween too. We do have similar tastes! I think I have a picture of it on my flickr account. That's too funny how we made our Native American costumes so similar. Great minds think alike! :)

Elisabeth Rose said...

I guess we are kindred spirits! I enjoyed seeing your wonderful costumes, too, and got an education about Japanese ball player names (ha ha).

pinterest-dffa4.html