I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I Like to Party...

Yes, this is my idea of a party!! I have never been one to go out much. My favorite place to be is at home with my family. I thought this design from Urban Threads was perfect for my kitchen! I found a set of light gray quality kitchen towels at Home Goods and I picked them up to embroider. These are great, because you know white won't last 10 minutes at my house! The colors are rainbow, but the purple "CRAFT" looks a lot like the blue "stay home." Of the dozens, perhaps hundreds, of kitchen towels I have embroidered in the past 5 years, these are the first ones I made for myself- whoa!!
Here is the second one I did. I have one left to do for my Mom, since her kitchen is gray. I have used this toile log cabin design several times and it is always a winner! I like to do a bunch of embroidery projects at once when I set up the embroidery unit. I did one other project, which is a personalized jacket for a friend's birthday. (It's in the wash). Maybe I'll do a few Valentine's Day designs tomorrow before I switch the machine back. I've also been putting my serger to good use, so I'll share more knit projects soon!!


No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html