I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sneak Peek of my Next Pattern!

I have been sewing a lot! But I haven't shared pictures because I've been working on another pattern for you! It's a tied-shoulder vintage sunsuit. It will be available at the end of May and it will be FREE!! It is being tested, tried-on, and formatted right now. I don't think I've ever made the same pattern so many times before!
This was my first try, but I've changed the fit since then, so it's just a teaser.
Tomorrow I'm going to do a photo shoot at the beach with these sunsuits. I bought some tiny wooden Adirondack chairs and stained them myself. Aren't they cute??
I have also been busy going to what seems like an endless stream of dentist, oral surgeon, and orthodontics appointments. Today I got these:
Actually, that picture is a symbol. My bottom teeth have become crowded over the years since I had braces as a kid. Since I have to live to over 100 to use all my patterns and fabric, I figured I might as well do it with nice teeth!!

So, that's what I've been up to. Oh, yeah, and working on 2 Guest Posts for the "Lost Arts of Sewing" series at A Jennuine Life and the "Flip this Pattern" series at Frances Suzanne!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html