I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Finding Mr. Right

It is funny that I am posting this project in the week of my wedding anniversary. However, I made these for friends of my parents, celebrating their golden anniversary! Wow- 50 years is a real accomplishment! My Mom and Dad wanted a little gift, so I suggested pillowcases with these fun sayings. The gold thread makes it special for a 50th anniversary!
 This design was a freebie on Sew Forum. It stitched perfectly and is really wrinkle-free, though it looks a bit wrinkly in the picture. The couple I made these for loved them! Do you have any funny sayings you like to embroider? I'd like to hear about them.
Linking to White Wednesday at Faded Charm. 





5 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Super cute!

www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Amy Bailes said...

These are so awesome! Definitely pinning these!

SImple and Serene Living said...

So adorable. I am a happy new follower from White Wednesday.
Laura
http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love these! Any chance you have a link to the pattern?

-J

Elisabeth Rose said...

I tried to find it posted on Sew Forum, but I couldn't. I'm not even sure that's where I got it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

pinterest-dffa4.html