I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, August 10, 2020

More of my Favorite Kitchen Towels

 

I made 7 more of my favorite hanging kitchen towels last week. I was pleased to use all stash supplies for these. I had a few colors of towels and I was able to match them up with toppers pretty well!

These 2 are for my kitchen. I love the vintage prints! This time I used Kam snaps instead of buttons and buttonholes and it was MUCH quicker and easier. I will definitely do this from now on. I don't have any large buttons on hand, so I was trying to avoid a trip to the store or having to order online.

These 2 are so pretty! I always favor chicken/farm fabrics because of my pet chickens & ducks.

And another farm-themed plus my favorite vintage kitchen print and a towel for a fishing enthursiast! These are such a fun project and so USEFUL! I have given away so many of these to friends. I put up a new one in my kitchen every day and I think my family has finally learned that these are for hands only- not cleaning up messes! 

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html