I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Woodland Baltimore Embroideries



These pretty embroideries are part of a free sew-along at SF Stitch Co. They offered 4 blocks (the final one still needs to be stitched!) and then show how to make them into a wall-hanging.
This fox is deceptively cute. I hope he's not the one who stole all my chickens last spring!
Ah, squirrels. We have had an abundance of these in New England this year!!
I stitched the owl with variegated thread and the way the stitches curve makes it lovely! These blocks are all beautifully digitized. Definitely worth buying the set if you missed them as freebies!!
Realistically, I don't think these will get put together until after the holidays! I am so busy with prep already!

I am planning some Holiday Fun in my "Mommy's Apron Strings" Group on FB. Please join me!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html