I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Unleash the Kracken!!


This outfit came together under fun circumstances. I purchased a boy's scrap pack of custom knits. There were about 15 pieces, each big enough to do a shirt front or a bum circle or sleeves, etc. but not a whole outfit. I started with the panels for the shorts and added a co-ordinating green solid. The shorts panels are trapeziums:

After I cut the 2 shorts panels, I had another trapezium left. I trimmed it and added the green all around. Then I cut out a tank top front. I used black ribbing to finish the neck and armholes.

My sweet little boy just turned 6 and he is all about comfort! I think this outfit will pass his test!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html