Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Kitschy Kitchen Towels
I've been having fun making button-up kitchen towels this week. My hubby has bought me the crochet-topped towels before and I love them.
Why do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. Because my kids always drop the towel on the floor.
2. Because they wipe up yucky things with my towels.
3. Because if I don't have a designated "hand-drying" towel, I can easily do through a roll of paper towels a day!
4. Because these only take scraps of fabric and 15 mins to make!
5. Because these are so cute and kitschy- like me!
What do you think?