I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

FLIP that Vote!

It's time to vote for the May Flip over at Frances Suzanne! I have strong feelings on how these contests work and I don't like it to be a popularity contest. If you have the most facebook friends, if you can post it on more forums, etc.- you win. I think people should vote based on which outfit they really love. So, I am not asking you to vote for me- just go take a look and vote for the outfit you like the best!!
There are some cute entries there!
I have my little Andy's 4th Birthday Party next weekend, so I am busy getting ready for it. Maybe I will have time to stitch him a cute shirt for the farm-themed party. Back soon!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html