I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 1930s Style...and Computer Woes

Hi Friends,
I have had a blow to my blogging capabilities. My beloved laptop, Harry, suffered an untimely death this weekend. I'm not sure if techno genius hubby will be able to revive it or not. I don't want to tell you how much info is stuck in there! Anyway, I am working on Katie's computer for the moment.

We had a marvelous Easter. My Mom is the best cook! She made her usual plethora of delicious dishes as well as making everything look beautiful and entertaining the kiddles. My best friend from childhood also came and we took a walk around the neighborhood (my parents still live in the house they lived in when I was born and my friend lived 2 doors up). We did lots of reminiscing. She is Rosie's Godmother and I didn't realize till yesterday how much they both love to talk! All of the kids co-operated with dressing up for Mom and looked great! Andy was absolutely adorable in his Easter romper, kneesocks, white shoes, and sweater. I'll post a picture later!

Today, I am sharing a recent pattern acquisition. I can see this on a little girl for Easter. It also attracted me because of the matching doll dress. I would love to make this dress for the American Girl Doll. I have always liked double-breasted dresses, overalls, or rompers. 
I have some old "white" baby clothes that I found at a yard sale for $1 each to share with you next.

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html